BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 19 December 2009

Two short poems posted by Soph

Rainbow soul
Brush sweeps across the pallet, erasing black and white. Combining oranges, pinks, blues and greens.Colours dribble and mingle.

Take the hand of your brother, for there is no perfect. There is no superior. There is no inferior.

When does an artist paint a beautiful landscape with just one colour?

Only one beauty exists;inner beauty. When the rain falls down let the rainbow of your soul shine brightly. It's time to join hands with your brothers and sisters.

We are all one race. We are all human.


Carpe Diem

Waves or pleasure surge through my body when I see your face smiling down at me. Looking at me and loving me. I shut my eyes again hoping you won't notice.

I hear your soothing whispers. I don't respond. I'll wait until later to tell you I was listening.

Your beautiful face, your soft smiling eyes. The way you laugh at my jokes.

You encourage me to achieve my potential. You are the person who makes me who I am.


~~thank you Gav for making me try something
different...I'm pleased I managed to do it :) you rock~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha...You're welcome. And you didn't think you could do it. Ha...told you you could if you really put your mind to it.

Bernadine said...

Hi

I've seen your name from one of the comments on the Gavin's blog Insanity Musings and I'm currently doing nothing here at work so I jump for one blog to the other and I've discovered yours. You have a good writing talent. Keep it going.

Soph and Nanda said...

Thank you both :)
I definatly am not perfection but hopefully with practice I will improve. I like writing in this tone so I think I may try it again.