BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 22 October 2009

Struck dumb posted by Soph

Standing before you,jumbled words sit on my lips. Battling to escape. I question whether they will fill you with joy and warmth. Or close around you like a wall, forcing distance between us.


I fantasise about what we could share. Where we could go. Yet fear creeps up on me. Long bony fingers waiting to grab me and take me hostage.


Still I stand before you. Waiting for emotion filled words to collect. Like waiting for rainwater in a drought. Time stands still. I know your waiting.


I try to summon up the courage. Scrambling to pick up every cracked fantasy. Like beads slipped through my fingers- spilled on the floor.

Sometimes I lie in bed. I content myself with just watching you. Jumbled words still sit on my lips. Struck dumb.

0 comments: