BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 26 November 2009

My voice posted by Soph

Flood in the light to block out the dark,
break down the walls that guard the heart.

Reveal the secrets to cover the lies,
identity drowning in the tears of my eyes.

Innocence gone at the flick of a switch,
To love or to hate - I can't decide which.

Imagaination glows firey and alight,
Passion lives in me, gone is the night.

You make me laugh, you make me smile,
time spent with you, seems so worthwhile.

True love kicks the heart and tears at the soul,
Finally motivation,i'm left with a goal.

To live or to die is not a hard choice,
when hapiness speaks out love is my only voice.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Innocence gone at the flick of a switch,
To love or to hate - I can't decide which."

That's my favorite line. (: But overall I liked the whole thing. Nice job.

Soph and Nanda said...

Thaks Gav :)
Now I see what you mean when you say that rhyming poems usually sound cliche. It was fun to write anyway.

Oleuanna said...

I wish I believed in love....you remind of just how lovely it can feel...

Anonymous said...

Love is the most important thing!

June_Butterfly said...

I truly can relate to this one.guess coz i've just gone through the same kind of experience.but eventually love does make living worth it.

truly nice work.

Suzvuz said...

Abssoultely stunning my lovely :) I wish I could write as beautifully as you do! x